Singapore - ZujuGamePlay
We are looking for a brand and visual designer who has a unique blend of creative vision and business sense to create novel and impressive campaigns that are relevant to our target audience and stakeholders. Someone who thinks and thrives out of the box, is a source of inspiration, and who challenges the norms to provoke a reaction. The ideal candidate should have a portfolio of creating successful brand identities, experience in managing people and is passionate about the football/soccer industry.
- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand that is research backed and relevant to the target audience and stakeholders.
- Be the custodian for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone and personality.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to the target audience.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand business goals and objectives.
- Develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the brand through the use of performance driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- At least 3-5 years of design experience and 1+ years in a senior role.
- Excellent visual design skills
- A strong portfolio of design projects which showcases your ability in designing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite tools (Such as Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present design concepts and processes clearly.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Must be passionate about Football/Soccer and is kept abreast with the on-goings of the various major soccer tournaments/leagues and the design trends associated with sports.
To be considered for this role, please attach a cover letter and your portfolio to your application.