We are adding an able (if not genius!) Content Curator to creatively drive our content and marketing goals.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Curate content used for web, mobile and other platforms
- Source and select content from vendors and other sources
- Research, coordinate, reinvent, edit, repurpose and integrate these content
- Guide content writers in the creation of targeted content
- Analyse content needs and study content consumption data to optimise content, develop schedule for updates, archiving and ongoing production of content
- Launch seasonal categories tracking data and performance
- Develop new or existing media avenues for ZujuGP’s content to be uploaded
- Source and maintain relationships with suitable influencers to integrate into ZujuGP’s marketing process
What You Can Expect
ZujuGP creates opportunities and digitises fan experience for 4B who love the sport. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse and international teams and partners, and also have the freedom to shape and grow your role with us. We want driven people who can help us push the boundaries and come with fresh ideas and who are prepared for trade-offs to ensure that the right products goes to market. This position may be remote or based in Singapore.