Singapore - ZujuGamePlay
We are looking for a conceptual thinker with a curious and imaginative mind to craft messaging that excites and relates to soccer fans. A wordsmith who is comfortable with long copy, short copy, catchy headlines and product copy while overseeing the consistency of the brand messaging.
- Shape, evolve and become the custodian of the tone and voice of Zuju (Gameplay) while maintaining consistency across other brands within the Zuju portfolio.
- Work closely with the product and design (UXUI) teams to craft clear and compelling copy to describe the product, it's features in addition to brand messaging.
- Conduct competitive research, collate and digest performance metrics to optimize copy in order to ensure high product performance.
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience.
- Develop and maintain copy resource repository.
- Source, train and build a team of copywriters across multiple languages.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in creative writing.
- 5-7+ years of professional copy writing experience.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members, stakeholders and internal partners.
- Strong editing experience with the ability to coach other writers.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple project timelines.
- Understanding of UX and digital copywriting best practices.
- Must be passionate about Football/Soccer and is kept abreast with the on-goings of the various major soccer tournaments/leagues.
To be considered for this role, please attach a cover letter and your writing sample/portfolio to your application.