Media Operations, Executive (Sports)
Singapore - zujuDIGITAL
The Media Operations, Executive plays a pivotal role in maintaining continuity of the LIVE broadcast operations and services through organizing, triggering interactives / events and delivery of content to our users.
You will be entrusted to manage the operational workflow and communicate effectively across all levels. Take ownership in resolving and troubleshooting feed delays and platform glitches.
- Manage and maintain the platform content, populating content and / or events.
- Work closely with our Operations team to deploy and initiate OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) for LIVE broadcasting.
- Monitor and take the lead in enabling in-game functions and interactives.
- Seek out continuous improvement in areas of processes and best practices.
- Provide training and guidance to our junior / part-time administrators.
- Open to Shift Work (Weekends & Public Holidays).
- A collaborator person first, clear and concise in communication.
- Gets excited about and has an innate interest for Spectator Sports, Football.
- Required to have a strong knowledge in football; mainly EPL and other international leagues.
- Knowledge of real-time streaming and broadcasting applications (OBS, VDO Ninja, Discord, Twitch).
- Detail oriented individual who is able to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Prior experience in a high-growth high tech / software / SaaS organization is a plus.
- Works well in a fast-paced, agile environment.