Product Data Analyst
Singapore - zujuDIGITAL
As a Product Data Analyst on our team, you will help drive business impact through data. You’ll work closely with our Product and Strategy teams to transform key user flows into measurable outcomes, develop actionable insights.
Help shape our strategy to deliver maximum impact to our user and the platform. You’ll get the
opportunity to lead the charge in creating the data analytics framework.
- Propose and develop effective analytical models to provide data driven recommendations.
- Analyse business requirements and champion projects to aid in product refinement and research.
- Create cohort analyses and extract data to create meaningful reports.
- Identify the root causes of changes in key metrics and run tests to validate your hypotheses .
- Establish best practices in data governance, automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics would be an advantage
- A passion and / or interest in spectator sports.
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Data Analyst with analytics tools (e.g., Mixpanel, HubSpot), data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Google Data Studio), and data pipeline tools.
- Independence in determining and establishing data analysis priorities to balance ongoing projects.
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modelling techniques preferably in a B2C environment.
- Biased toward action, simplifier, and great communicator - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Experience in building dashboards and data infrastructure.
- Experience in forecasting product sales and improving forecast model.