Product Owner (Development)
Singapore - ZujuGamePlay
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who has the ability to successfully identify user needs, think strategically about what feature sets should be developed to achieve business goals.
The ideal candidate will work closely with key business stakeholders to design and establish the product roadmap. In-depth knowledge of football is a must.
- Communicate with stakeholders to gather and understand business and product requirements.
- Ideate on product features that can serve the business and product requirements.
- Design and conduct market, competitor, and user research to determine which product feature would best serve the business and product requirements.
- To review research results and to report findings to enable stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Create Product Feature Roadmap by creating user stories and prioritizing them.
- Collaborating with the Product Design team to create user experience and interface for the product feature.
- Collaborating with the Product Design team to design, conduct, and review User Interface and Usability testing.
- Create product feature requirement packages to be delivered to the engineering team.
- Coordinate with Scrum Master to manage product feature development timelines.
- Monitor and review the use and behaviour of the product feature.
- 4+ years of experience working with product development and/or product management
- Must have experience in leading market and user research
- High proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Must be able to translate product and feature requirements into well written and understandable user stories on JIRA and documenting on Confluence
- Proven success working in a team-oriented environment, demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodology processes and principles
- Strong understanding of football
- Resourceful and self-motivated