Product Owner (Strategy)
Singapore - ZujuGamePlay
We are looking for an experienced product strategist to lead and influence product strategy by closely understanding and monitoring trends driving the football industry, identifying consumer needs, adding structure to ambiguous problems, and framing key decisions for our leaders.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights to inform strategy. In-depth knowledge of football is a must.
- Identify target customer segments and create user personas through research.
- Design, conduct, and review qualitative and quantitative research to identify the desired outcomes and underserved needs of our customers.
- Apply research findings within the respective needs-benefits frameworks to identify product opportunities.
- To review research results and to report findings to enable stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Define business and product assumptions, value propositions and hypotheses.
- Communicating business and product requirements to product owners and other stakeholders.
- Evaluating if the desired value identified is being delivered to customers.
- Conduct iterative adjustments to the business and product strategy based on research and user feedback.
- Create and monitor metrics to achieve sustainable business, financial, and innovation models.
- Identifying engines of growth to formulate monetization strategies for the business.
- Evaluate product's performance and competitive landscape to identify market opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management or strategy similar role.
- Experience in a start-up or consulting would be a bonus.
- Must have experience in leading market and user research.
- Experience in lean and JTBD frameworks would be ideal.
- Extremely meticulous and detail oriented.
- An expert in analysing the competitive landscape and understanding market trends and opportunities.
- Experience in driving monetization and business model strategy.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis.
- Highly Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS or other analytical tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce.
- You are a highly critical thinker and are extremely resourceful.
- You like to work in an environment that is obsessed about the "why".
- Must be passionate about Football/Soccer and is kept abreast with the on-goings of the various major soccer tournaments/leagues and the design trends associated with sports.