Singapore - ZujuGamePlay
We are looking for an experienced research manager to drive accurate data collection, validation, modeling and analysis to attain insights to providing a foundational understanding of what football fans do and why they do it.
The ideal candidate is someone who should be recognized in having expertise in both qualitative and quantitative consumer insights with strong market research technical skills, well-versed and hands-on experience in research solutions and statistical modelling technique as well as an understanding of customer journeys, personas and JTBD framework.
- Understand Zuju Gameplay’s business challenges and identify research needs/opportunities.
- Work with functional teams to translate stakeholders’ needs into research projects to execute and report findings to support the product strategy.
- Manage localized (non-English) research projects and ensure that projects meet objectives, budgets and timelines.
- Identify target customer segments and create user personas through research.
- Design, conduct, and review qualitative and quantitative research to identify the desired outcomes and underserved needs of our customers.
- Apply research findings within the respective needs-benefits frameworks to identify business opportunities.
- Utilize advanced statistical analysis to bring richer insights.
- To review research results and to report findings to enable stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Evaluating if the desired value identified is being delivered to customers.
- Create and monitor metrics to achieve sustainable business, financial, and innovation models.
- Evaluate product's performance and competitive landscape to identify market opportunities.
- 3-8 years of research or consumer insights experience, across various methodologies.
- Practitioner of JTBD framework.
- An expert in analysing the competitive landscape and understanding market trends and opportunities.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis.
- Highly Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS or other analytical tools.
- Extremely meticulous and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data visualization and design skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce.
- You are a highly critical thinker and are extremely resourceful.
- You like to work in an environment that is obsessed about the "why".
- Must be passionate about Football/Soccer and is kept abreast with the on-goings of the various major soccer tournaments/leagues and the design trends associated with sports.