Senior Android Developer
Singapore - zujuDIGITAL
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will be helping to build the future of fan, community and brand engagement, content creation and distribution.
Be involved as you take a more active and impactful role; life cycle including ideation, design, development, testing, and release.
- Work on the development of zujuDIGITAL’s Android Mobile Application.
- Write Android unit, instrumentation and UI tests.
- Perform application profiling to identify performance bottlenecks and optimizations in the Android app.
- Participate in code review sessions and process improvement initiatives.
- Partner closely cross-functionally on prioritization, resourcing, and establishing team
processes and norms.
- 5+ years solid Android software development experience with expertise in Kotlin.
- Experience with implementing software architecture and design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, etc.
- Experience writing and shipping reliable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Expertise with application lifecycle management and monitoring for Android.
- Expertise in writing automated tests (Unit, Instrumentation, UI tests) and using testing tools / libraries for Android.
- Experience working in CI/CD pipelines.
- Driven technical execution, end to end Android application development and deployment onto the Android Play Store.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Experience with Android Jetpack library.