Senior UX Researcher
Singapore - ZujuGamePlay
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher who is obsessed with uncovering user insights and to drive the most user-centric product experience for our users. If you’re a creative problem solver who would like to make a difference, then this is the role for you.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritize research opportunities.
- Designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative user research such as benchmark studies, surveys and other appropriate framework methodologies with clear research objectives.
- Conduct or moderate usability sessions.
- Communicate and deliver research findings to stakeholders through written reports and oral presentations in an effective and impactful way.
- Transform research findings into actionable recommendations for the product team.
- Design frameworks such as journey mapping, blueprinting, personas, etc.
- Assist stakeholders in prioritising product/feature based on business impact, user needs, duration and complexity.
- Extract insights about user behaviors from our data tools.
- Bachelor Psychology, Sociology or a related field.
- 4+ years of proven work experience in a UX Researcher role.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Translating qualitative data into deep, meaningful insights.
- Able to provide high-value research in a fast-changing environment and meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of the design thinking/human centred design process.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, presentation and written skills.
- Strong working knowledge of statistics, survey design, interviewing, and the principles of experiment design.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools is a must.
- Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection.
- Fluency in English required.