Senior UX Researcher
Singapore - zujuDIGITAL
Want to help us better understand user problems and product opportunities in the arena of spectator sports? As a senior UX researcher at zujuDIGITAL, you will work across multiple product initiatives to more effectively and efficiently deliver products and experiences that fulfil user needs.
- Define, plan, and conduct mixed-method user research that deepens our understanding of the user experience and drives product strategy.
- Deliver compelling, timely and actionable insights to the product and design teams which facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our users and their behaviour, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with product managers and designers to ensure we are discovering and prioritizing the most important user needs.
- A portfolio of end-to-end examples from discovery to delivery.
- 4+ years of experience in conducting user research across web applications and digital products.
- Have experience conducting research in an end-to-end software development setting, including product discovery with on-going generative research.
- You are able to execute and communicate impactful research for an early-stage product development process and know how to integrate research into product and design roadmap.